Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 12:58 PM   #43
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Is it? The Night King didn't raise him as a standard Wight, with his arm raising... he touched his head and rose him same as he does when he creates another actual White Walker. And they're not zombies.
Things that were once dead that now aren't...totally zombies.

Speaking to that, I can't believe I actually fell for that whole: And the Greyjoys are fleeing because dead things freak them out.

I got most of the way through the episode and was like:
Wait. They literally worship The Drowned God (*cough*cthulu*cough*), why is he afraid of a dead thing that doesn't die again?

Oh right. doublecross. Nice.

Quote:
Just going off of the leaks from November...

Spoiler:
Literally the one thing that didn't come true in the spoilers leaked from November was that Cersei wakes up in a scene with bloody sheets and a miscarriage. That 100% of the rest of the spoilers all came true exactly as described, this makes me think this scene was cut from the finale, probably moved to the premiere of season 8.
I just went and looked up the prophesy that she heard as a girl.
It does say that while her king will have 20 kids, she'll only have three, and they'll all die.

Spoiler:
And apparently in the books it says her little brother will strangle her to death.

So, either that's Jamie or it's Tyrion...ooooor it's Arya with Tyrion's face.
People have been talking about Tyrion not making it through to the end too.

Quote:
For sure. But I don't think it'll be as simple as the Hound killing his brother and that's that. The Mountain may even be redeemed.
Yeah...I don't think there's enough of the Mountain to be redeemed by this point, nor do I think it's possible for him to have been redeemed to begin with.

Quote:
Probably no time to stop for a wedding in the midst of everything happening. I do definitely see her dying... in addition to everything else, there was the prophecy way back that she'll never actually sit on the throne.
That could be that the throne itself gets destroyed.

Quote:
For sure. Unfortunately this means I don't see her being given much else to do in season 8.
It's not action packed or pretty, but...the North is going to need to be rebuilt.
And she's going to need to marry.

Also, they brought Gendry back for a reason.
Curious as to what that was.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote