View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 12:04 AM   #2302
Leo656
The Franchise

Got some stuff in the mail on Wednesday. First up, two more figures I needed to finish off the OSFTM WCW line, Brian Knobbs and Jerry Sags, the Nasty Boys!

These are almost perfect for loose figures from this line; I need to do some very minor touching up but otherwise they're in awesome shape. I've mentioned before how difficult it is to find loose figures from this line in any kind of decent shape, as kids apparently really banged these things up. They generally go for about $70-90 in new condition so finding these Used for about $30 in such great shape was a great deal.

As always, nothing fancy here. But the likenesses are spot-on, definitely some of the best faces in the entire line.

All I need now for this line to achieve "character completion" is the Blue Bloods tag team set. That's gonna set me back about a hundred bucks, so I'm waiting on that one for now.

Next up, a few more figures from the Kenner/Hasbro JLA line: Green Arrow, Aquaman, Huntress, and Superman Red

Superman Red is obviously a repaint/recast of the Superman Blue figure, while the others are repaints of their earlier "Total Justice" figures. The JLA line was pretty cool, but about half of it was "Total Justice" repaints; I get it, but a few more unique figures would have been nice. It's also kind of a bummer that a few of those unique figures, like Lex or Joker, were only sold in the box sets and not on single-cards. But, that's how they get ya!

Only missing a few more figures in the JLA set; once I have all the single-card figures I'll start on the box sets.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote