View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 08:59 PM   #36
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
Okay, but you yourself can 'boycott' something, but if millions upon millions of other people go, and pay for something then the boycott isn't going to be effective. At all. Just like that Chick Fil A boycott from years ago. That so totally hurt them in the piggy bank. Totally.

Ah, yes, you want to LARP that you're a superhero that's actually saving the world from the 'wokesters' by shaming everyone you presume are paying for crap you deem woke. "You're, like, totally diminishing their ability to brainwash the sheep lol (pops bubblegum) tee hee".

By the way, how many 'woke' things have flopped/failed in the last few years? Many. Yet nothing has changed. You can chant "go woke, go broke" or whatever until you're blue in the face, it's not doing anything in the least. Everyone who is a 'brainwashed sheep' remains so, and the entertainment industry doesn't give a f*ck about you or any of the others like you. Man, I still remember the likes of DoomC*ck making claims that 'woke Hollywood' was going down in flames, and all the 'libtards' like Kathleen Kennedy were being fired.
It's a large vessel that steers slowly in an open sea. The woke movement and culture has diminished significantly - especially on media and entertainment. And a big hand in that is not being embraced by the "arts" because they have to change course due to backlash and hitting them in the wallet.

It's the irony of the whole situation - "capitalism" beats "capitalism haters" by consumer choice which translates into dollars. Your post above is far too galvanizing and relies on grandiose depictions like "going down in flames" and words like "everyone" and so on. The ship of woke $#!( has been correcting itself for some time. And it's been dragged out in the wider consciousness by studios who thought they would "onboard" and made plans around it reaching out months and years.

All I'm doing is pointing it out as need be as reinforcement with support. I don't deem something is woke - I'm intelligent enough to see it just like most people who either see it and know it or see it and won't admit it for personal psychology xyz.

Rogen has historically been a woke $#!( @$$hole. e.g., he will pollute this flick with his ideology. Don't pay for woke $#!(. Vet it first. The sheep shell out the cash at the possibility of a dopamine hit. -ties cape to shoulder-
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote