Thread: Chatter
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 03:59 AM   #144
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Matt Guy View Post
Nope, been banned forever. He made another account once, but it got banned right away. Same thing with Reznorite420.
Exactly. I can understand the mixup, though, because PWDESAI's situation was confusing. While he was still an active member with two warnings, he created three alternate accounts, all of which were banned. However, at the time, we weren't sure that those accounts belonged to him, so he was allowed to stay. He was later banned himself, and several months afterward, he created a fourth alternate account which was also banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi_Haruko View Post
I haven't been on for the past couple of days, and I see that ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael got himself banned. I saw the last post he made, and I was just wondering-- what the hell made him flip out like that? What set him off to do something so stupid?
No idea, I guess he just wanted to take "revenge" on people who disagreed with him over the internet. It was particularly strange because the first thing he did when he logged in that day was create all those spam threads, so it's not like he was in an active argument. Then again, that's certainly not the first time I've seen someone flip out and act like some crazy spammer/troll for no reason...

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote