View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #250
Bauer536
Mad Scientist

Yep. That’s from “Pump”. That’s a great song, too. I wasn’t into their material that much after that, but I loved their later hit “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing.”

I’m sorry about your dad. Mine is into that music, but he needs to be exposed right now to a few new talents. He likes Lady Gaga, but I hope he’ll get into Adele.

Oh yeah. You gotta love Elfman. Still, why didn’t they perform “Weird Science?” They perform everything else, except that one post-Dead Man’s Party album. Why? Did they hate or get tired of the song?

Hey. I’m excited for this new film in production . . . even though Michael Bay is involved. Still, I may enjoy this one because it’s not as boring as Transformers was for me. I can take robots only if the turtles are fighting them, or if Schwarzenegger comes in to save the day. What I’m really looking forward to is the Nick cartoon. So far, I’m loving the direction it’s going in. Now to end things: I’m hoping we get a tint of Aerosmith or Björk in a new series someday. A man can dream, can't he?
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote