View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord

Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford had an affair during the origina filming of Star Wars

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...actress-947563

Quote:
Leia, told People that she and Harrison Ford had a three-month affair while filming Star Wars: A New Hope in 1976. The film was released in 1977.

At the time, Ford was married to Mary Marquardt. He was then-33 and she was 19.

"It was so intense," Fisher, 60, told People. "It was Han and Leia during the week, and Carrie and Harrison during the weekend."

Fisher also talks about the romance in her new book, The Princess Diarist.

Ford allegedly received a copy of the new book early and was aware the affair would be discussed, according to People. His rep did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Heat Vision.

The onscreen and apparently offscreen lovers spent their first night together following a birthday party for director George Lucas, according to People.

"I looked over at Harrison. A hero's face — a few strands of hair fell over his noble, slightly furrowed brow," Fisher writes in her book, according to the magazine. "How could you ask such a shining specimen of a man to be satisfied with the likes of me?"

She continues, "I was so inexperienced, but I trusted something about him. He was kind."

Ford and Fisher reprised their roles for last year's blockbuster Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Everywhere Han and Leia shippers have exploded.

I guess all the rumors of Harrison Ford sleeping with Carrie in real life are now confirmed. This just made my day.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote