View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 03:18 PM   #9
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
You know what, **** that. I say let the blank eyes return.
Well screw that too, I don't mind actual eye colors. Phht.

That said though, I'd prefer a-little-too-smiley version of Leo stays with 2012. I miss the more serious, stoic-like portrayal and feel that Nick has maybe given the wrong impression to newbies that don't know him from elsewhere... Not that the guy can't ever smile, laugh, and joke around (and not that 2012 Leo isn't ever serious), but it's all the sweeter and more genuine when it happens if he's his more typical serious self the rest of the time. The wide eyed fanboy Leo thing is cute, but it gets old, I admit. And that isn't what I want him to become in the franchise. I want more 2003-ish persona again.

There really isn't all that much I particularly hope to see carry over other than small details maybe. Most 'new' things is pretty negligible. I kinda want the two toes back; April as an Adult again...

This younger seeming Splinter would be fine and I don't really mind Karai being his daughter...I could see that maybe coming around again. Their Sparrow friend as mentioned in another thread, maybe as an actual (but un-involved) friend. I'm okay with an alien Mona Lisa, though a return of a former-human would be fine. Wouldn't mind seeing the Meerkat girl again actually. A similar lair perhaps.

Romances... eh... If again only vague. I don't mind them being into women, human and otherwise, but Donnie has been a bit overboard. Prefer left as a cute hidden crush. (Or not so perfectly hidden if the crushee kind of picks up on it, but still kept vague.)

Last edited by IndigoErth; 09-26-2017 at 03:31 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote