Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 12:38 PM   #41
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Sansa convicted him, Arya executed him.

What some of you consider "nothing" I consider actual character work.
The show started with the two of them as little girls hating each other for either not following the rules at all, or for following them too closely.

They've both grown, matured, and come into their own as women and I for one was pleased as freakin' punch to see them unite at the end of this season.

I also kind of love pretty much any scene that involved the Hound, especially his interactions with Brieanne (they both admire their adorable little murder-ball in common, Arya) and Tormond ('the giant blonde woman almost killed me.' 'lucky! I wish she would almost kill me...')

ZOMBIE DRAGON!
Which was awesome.

My predictions for the next season are this:

- Cersei isn't coming off that Throne willingly. It's literally the only thing she has left now that Jamie has abandoned her for the greater fight up north.
So she's going to cling to it, and the kid she's carrying, as tightly as possible.

That kid isn't making it through the season. Either it'll be born normal, and will be killed by someone (Arya? Ellaria?), or born a dwarf like Tyrion and she'll kill it herself.

- We're going to get Clegane Bowl, where the Hound and the Mountain square off.

It's my hope that during this fight Littlefinger makes his way back into King's Landing.

Because let's face it, see what I did there, there's no way Arya is going to pass this opportunity up. She's the only Stark decent at deception, and if my memory is correct Cersei is the only one left on her list.

- Jon knocked up Dany.
They'll marry, regardless of the fact that she's his aunt, and then when she dies in battle he'll be kind of the 7 realms.

Sansa will be the Lady of Winterfell.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote