Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:27 PM   #48
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
That kid isn't making it through the season. Either it'll be born normal, and will be killed by someone (Arya? Ellaria?), or born a dwarf like Tyrion and she'll kill it herself.
That would be pretty ironic.

Quote:
- We're going to get Clegane Bowl, where the Hound and the Mountain square off.

Quote:
It's my hope that during this fight Littlefinger makes his way back into King's Landing.

Because let's face it, see what I did there, there's no way Arya is going to pass this opportunity up. She's the only Stark decent at deception, and if my memory is correct Cersei is the only one left on her list.
That would be a rather satisfying scene to watch, but I still think Jamie will be the one to kill Cersei. It will highlight how she lost or pushed away every single ally she had. Except Qyburn, he loves her crazy ass.

Quote:
- Jon knocked up Dany.
They'll marry, regardless of the fact that she's his aunt, and then when she dies in battle he'll be king of the 7 realms.

Sansa will be the Lady of Winterfell.
I do think Jon and Dany will have a child. I don't know if both of its parents will survive to see it grow up though.

Quote:
It's not action packed or pretty, but...the North is going to need to be rebuilt.
And she's going to need to marry.

Also, they brought Gendry back for a reason.
Curious as to what that was.
I think Sansa would shine in rebuilding efforts after the winter/fight with the Night King is over. The realm deserves good rulers like her.

I'd rather see Gendry with Arya, honestly, with Arya learning to let go of revenge and get on with her life. That's an ideal-type situation though, meaning it's probably never going to happen on Game of Thrones
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote