View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #56
Seurat
Foot Soldier

Impressive work, man. Not sure if you still need suggestions for air-based super-attacks, but I've got a few ideas...

Mikey: As he's done in several games, Mikey could use his nunchucks as propellers to lift him into the air, and then attack the opponent with his feet (Perhaps like he did in the first video game based on the 2K3 series... minus saying "Eat feet!" repeatedly). Why mess with a classic maneuver? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Don: Donatello does machines, but he rarely uses them in fighting games. I could see him using some sort of gizmo to lift him into the air for an attack (A jetpack? A glider? Maybe something like those annoying gun-toting vehicles that foot soldiers always use whenever you're in a surfing/skateboarding/hoverboarding stage in a Turtle game?). In any event, it's about time Don showed his opponents why he's the "Mr. Wizard" of the Turtles.

Leo: Being Mr. Calm-Cool-and-Collected, Leo's always been great at meditation. I could see him calmly rising into the air, eyes closed in a brief trance, before delivering a single, precise, light-speed blow. This could be the stealthy, speedy ninja attack that is imperceptible to the eye; all the gamer sees is Leo's meditative state, a flash, and Leo standing behind his dazed and damaged opponent.

Raph: I could see a souped-up variation of his famed corkscrew headbutt attack dealing some nasty damage. First, he'd have his twin sais together thrust toward the attacker. Combined with his corkscrew, he'd essentially be like a living drill. Perhaps making him glow red or having some other effects would make it clear to the viewer that this attack is nothing to sneeze at.

Don: Well that was easy.
Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.

Don: Look! It's Raph!
Mike: Yeah, a little too Raph!

Last edited by Seurat; 03-21-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Seurat is offline   Reply With Quote