View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:30 PM   #134
ssjup81
Foot Elite

I guess I would consider myself to be a casual Sonic fan. I haven't played every single game or come anywhere close to it. The only ones I've played have been:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Game Gear)
Sonic Spinball
Sonic 3D Blast (I can assure you that I didn't have a "blast" with this game)
Sonic Battle
Sonic Adventure (my cousin had a Dreamcast)
Sonic Colors (DS version)
Sonic Generations (3DS version)
Sonic Runners (the mobile app game)

The only reason I have the 3DS version of Sonic Generations and the DS version of colors is due to the fact that I was in Japan when both games came out. I have a Wii, but it's stateside. My favorite classic Sonic game is Sonic 2 (Genesis). So yeah, as you can see, I haven't played many Sonic games. I did go to the annual Sonic birthday party last year at Joyopolis in Odaiba and I plan on going again this year (June 25) since it'll be the 25th anniversary. Last year, my friends and I lucked out and met Jun Senoue of Crush 40. He just happened to be walking by and we greeted him and he came back and even took a photo with us. That was way beyond awesome! I couldn't even think of anything to ask him since I was kind of awestruck. I'm a pretty big fan of the music group Crush 40. He even mentioned us on his Twitter.

Anyway, I do own a few Sonic things. I own the 20th anniversary comic that was given out at NYCC back in 2011, a big Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow plushie, a Tails, Knuckles, Rogue, and Shadow keychain, and a Sonic bag that I bought at last year's birthday party.

I think I'm more into the Sonic characters than the actual games, and I blame the fact that here are so many different mediums that feature these characters outside of the games. In this regard, I truly do prefer Sonic Mario. I find the Sonic characters more interesting, I guess.

My favorite Sonic characters are: Tails, Knuckles (minus Sonic Boom), Shadow, Rogue, and Cream.

So yeah, there we go. My casual Sonic fandom information…stuff or whatever you'd call it.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote