View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 09:54 AM   #123
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
After over 30 goddamn years, my vintage He-Man figure is WHOLE again, as I was able to find the shield for him on eBay for a not-outrageous price and it finally arrived today. I never lost the Battle Axe, and I was able to find a Repro Sword for a good price a while back (I'll be damned if I'm paying $40+ up for a little plastic sword; $20 for a repro, I can live with), but his shield is f*cking RIDICULOUS - especially since most ones you find are all chipped up.

This one has some scuffs on the orange part but nothing major, and I can fix it up with a tiny lick of paint if I want and it'll look good as new. It also came with the gray Grayskull Shield, which I already have but for whatever reason this was cheaper than getting just the He-Man shield by itself. $40-50 for just the He-Man shield, I refused to do. $30 for both, though, is actually rather decent.

I'm just waiting on the shield for Flying Fists He-Man, and Buzz-Off's stupid helmet (I hate it, but I need it for the sake of "completion"), and I'm 99% done with the figure accessories and weapons I need and all the vintage figures I own will be "complete". Except for a couple of Rio-Blast's guns and the stupid red clip for Flying Fists He-Man's back; I'm gonna get a Repro of that clip when it turns up again, though. People 3D-print those now and then and I am absolutely not paying $50-80 for that stupid red clip.

Still missing most of the Wave 5 and Wave 6 figures, but any of those I get, I will buy complete. Hunting down the weapons loose is a BITCH and I'm glad I can finally almost be done with it.

I also finally got the set of MOTU Uno cards I ordered! So rad.
I bet Teela loved 'Flying Fists' He-Man alright.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote