View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 04:27 AM   #646
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
It's a real shame Biggs got fired over some stupid Twitter nonsense. I hope he learned his lesson. Honestly think he was better than Seth Green. I tried to like Seth, honest I did...but his performance just felt dull and overly serious compared to Biggs. Even when Leo was having a jovial moment, rare thing, he sounded like someone faking it.
Seth Green Leo is like listening to kid batman. Yuck. Biggs gave Leo a dorky charisma that didnt go too far. He felt like a genuin teen not a cookie cutter, "I'm the generic hero", angsty teen.

I will forever wonder why they didnt just keep that Dominic Catrambone guy. He did a good job.

Long story short, stop being an idiot online, it has an ultra high potential to ruin you.

Also voice cast changes gripe me like nothing else.
I liked Dominic as Leo, but for some reason his voice sounded a bit off to me. Maybe because he needed to emulate Jason Bigg's voice instead of having the chance to make Leo his own.

I don't like VA changes either, but in my mind it kinda worked after what happened to Leo at the end of season 2.

Completely agree about Jason Biggs; he definitely gave Leo that kind of dorky, endearing quality without overdoing it.

Last edited by JH24; 12-28-2018 at 12:56 PM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote