View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 05:53 AM   #34
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatswiththeheadbands? View Post
Did you mean to post this here on purpose? Just curious.

Hmm. Interesting situation. Did everyone consent? Did anything illegal happen? Yes and No, apparently, although he's definitely, definitely a shady character all the same. But them's the breaks. Back In My Day, we called these guys "players" (or "playaz" if you prefer), and nobody was unaware that they existed. If you were a girl, you were taught from an early age to be well aware of them, although that never seemed to stop anyone from falling for them anyway.

I'unno. They say "full and informed consent was never possible" with this guy, and I admit, he's apparently quite the lying scuzzball. But again, once upon a time it wasn't just automatically assumed that people were who they said they were, or that any virtue they displayed at any point was genuine.

Maybe it's because most of my family are women, but I was raised with the basic idea that all men really care or think about is getting trim, and that the women are supposed to know that's all they care about and adjust their dealings with them based on that information.

19 rotating chicks at once is a bit excessive, sure, but again, if someone can pull that off, then they will. Some people are shocked by this? Why? I don't get it.

If you're female, and a guy's even talking to you, odds are good that he'd poke ya if you offered and has probably at least once thought about how that might work. I don't know why anyone ever expects anything different. It would be NICE if people weren't like that, but... they are.

Meh. I'unno. Dude obviously is a bit of a sociopath and could use a bit of empathy for other people. But if I'm a woman, and a guy with any sort of "clout" is offering to "mentor" me in any chosen field, I'm immediately gonna assume that he's trying to get in my pants and has already done the same thing with others, and I'm at the absolute least gonna keep one eye open to the situation as it unfolds.

I mean, Christ, once a guy tells you that "I'm in an open relationship", he's all but telling you that he's a philanderer. Men aren't the ones who claim "open relationships", women are the ones who do that, when they're with a cuck and the relationship is "stable" but still wanna fool around with better-looking guys. Guys only say they're in an "open relationship" if they're cheating on their partner and want you to think it's not scummy. And remember, if they're cheating WITH you, then they're also cheating ON you, 100% of the time, and you're supposed to remember that, too. There's RULES to these things, dammit! People are supposed to know The Rules! If you don't take the time to learn The Rules, and then you get played, well... that's kinda on you, I figure.

On the flip side, for guys, among other things there's "Don't take strippers home." Like if you can pull it off, then f*ck 'em, but you don't DATE 'em, you don't actually hang out with them once the "transaction" is over with. Again, there's "Rules", whether you're a guy or a girl. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" and all that.

Sounds to me like a bunch of women got played. They were fine being "The Other Woman" until it happened to them. The sheer number of women he was able to juggle is a bit much, sure, but again, if you can manage it, then You Win. But they all knew they were with A Guy Who Cheats right from the jump, pretty much, at least in many of the cases, so... well I don't wanna be mean, but how naive can a person be, anyway? Come on.

Guy rocks a goat beard AND a fedora, man. He might as well be wearing a sign that says "I pretend to be nice so women will have sex with me" in big giant block letters.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Leo656; 07-14-2020 at 06:10 AM.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote