View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 12:15 AM   #6
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

Thing is if you like music then you like all the work that was put into that music from the singers, bandmembers, writers, sound artists, recorders, producers, and studio staff who all made it possible. However, unless you like trivia or are a real fan-boy/girl type, you may not bother to look deep into the music, the names of the singers/band or any of the other staff behind it, what instruments are used, or even the lyrics or names of the songs/albums. That's how it is though, many who enjoy music don't go through the trouble of analyzing it; they may feel it takes away the enjoyment from the atmosphere the music creates.
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote