View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 08:27 PM   #459
Leo656
The Franchise

I've "insulted" you one time in the three days we've been having this back-and-forth. And that was in the last post I made. So nope. I didn't even immediately go there when you called me "autistic". Yes, I called you an "idiot". Eventually. And it took a LOT to get me there.

I sincerely believe you're a troll. That's not an insult, that's me calling it like I see it. The "hypocrite" part speaks for itself, so again, not an insult.

I don't like how for about 8 years, every single time anyone is having a serious conversation about DC movies - a topic YOU, yourself, have admitted multiple times that you don't especially care about and are a casual fan of at best - you just HAVE to chime in and be disruptive and insulting. Always, conveniently enough, only to me personally.

Well, some of us do care about the topic, and we want to have serious conversations, and share INFORMED opinions about the subject matter.

That becomes impossible once you inevitably start doing what you do. Scroll up and see how once again this thread was going perfectly fine for multiple pages at a time before you got back into it. And how since then, every single time it gets back on track, you derail it again. On purpose.

So, you don't care much about the subject at hand. But you care a LOT about sniping at me because you find it amusing.

Per Wikipedia:
Quote:
In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception.
Yep. Checks out. Sorry guy, I didn't write it.

Someone can come find me if this thread ever gets back to being about the topic it's supposedly about and stays there. Until then, I'm done with it completely. This nonsense is beyond tiresome.

Might go to the Power Rangers thread and screw with people there for fun, in the meantime. I mean, I don't actually know much or care about it... and I only ever watched any of it as a kid for Amy Jo Johnson's legs... BUT HEY, my opinion counts for every bit as much as theirs, I guess. So if I wanna go in there and call them names and say the thing they like is garbage I guess it won't be a problem. Or maybe I'll go stir some sh*t in the anime threads. I'unno dick about that stuff, either, but those weebs look like easy pickin's.

Seems kinda silly, but I guess we've established that it's somehow an acceptable use of one's time. So why not? Might be fun to disrupt their sincere efforts at conversation with My Snarky Bullsh*t for no good reason at all.

Anyways, tapping out on this thread. Enjoy your craphole, dumbasses.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote