View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 10:49 AM   #762
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Just finished all of it.

Yeah, I think Leo's faith in this was well-founded after all

This really should never have been split, the first half is easily the weakest link of the ten, this back half is awesome.

Spoiler:
Goodbye to Teela's Karen haircut also!

And Hordak is coming, assuming season two happens
Cool to read this....
I'll find some time to watch it before next week. If it's cool I'll give it the "click support" that I keep talking about for sure as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Something that won't make you even more aggravated, would be my suggestion. Like "literally anything else".

Like I will never, EVER be bored enough to watch Power Rangers.

Me either. But it might be different for those of us that have some kind of vested interest in an I.P., you know?

Like, Power Rangers = if it is woke $#!( it can be commented on given the social conversation about the topic; but I'm not vested in the I.P. at all so the conversation is neutral about the I.P. but opinionated about the woke $#!( aspect.

He-Man = cherished childhood I.P. with enough vestment that I'd be interested in a resurgence or, bare minimum hope for the best for the property and when someone interjects their politics and exaggerated social-agenda into it the conversation is both topical and emotional. So you find a way to check it out even if only curious by one degree.

Last edited by IMJ; 11-23-2021 at 10:54 AM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote