View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 04:48 AM   #96
RetroReminiscence
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
No, this isn't a troll thread.

I'm legitimately wondering this. You might say "why does It matter? She's a cartoon!" but then please explain me why so many female anime and video game characters are clearly hot. Surely it can't be a coincidence.

April's most iconic version is the FW series. I think we can all agree she's a good looking woman there. But, for some reason, April has become a teenage girl ever since the Nick sale and is no longer the Turtles "big human sister".

What's wrong with the TMNT property having its own sexy female character? Doesn't mean they'd have to go overboard. Remember the FW series? They didn't go overboard with April fanservice exactly. April isn't meant to be a flirty and seductive woman, but not all pretty women are like that.

Honestly, every April design should be modeled after the FW April design since that's clearly her best design.

But, for some reason, more and more people seem to have issues with drawing hot female characters nowadays. Apparently finding animated characters attractive makes you some sort of freak nowadays. Well, if being normal requires me to not find Chun-Li, Nico Robin or Taki from Soul Calibur attractive, then I don't want to be normal.

Thoughts?

I think you do have a point. Since cancel culture has been around companies are much more hesitate to make their toy sculpts or cartoons really “hot” like in the 1990s. Just a sign of the times I guess.
RetroReminiscence is offline   Reply With Quote