View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 08:11 PM   #31
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant

When it first aired, I tried watching and felt like I was going to have a seizure during the intro. Watched a few episodes and thought it was for dumb stupid babies. I adamantly said to myself that this is NOT my turtles. Then last week I came home with a good buzz and decided to try it again and now I think it’s pretty awesome. The boys are actually funny as sh*t in this show. They all play off each other in brotherly way that seams so natural. I can’t remember LOLing at a turtle show as much as I have with this one. Donatello is freakin hilarious. “Michael” isn’t over the top annoyingly funny. “Leon” has a sarcastic gotcha type of humor that is subtle. Raphie is a gentle beast and his gung ho positive attitude towards situations is way better than the hot head, I’m hard attitude that he usually has.
It’s not for everyone and that’s cool. It definitely has some episodes that are kinda out there. But I’m really happy I gave it another shot. Hopefully they add the 2nd season to Netflix and now I’m looking forward to the movie.

"Breath in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3

"You know what, you're not Leonardo, you're a member of the foot clan. you are a foot clan member! you're not just a member, you're Danny! you're that punk b*tch Danny!"
-Adam, workaholics, teenage mutant ninja roommates
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote