View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:28 AM   #5
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Just as I predicted, Null's story will be continually handled in Universe or spinoff's. To this day Null has never appeared in the main ongoing. Tom Waltz has never written the character himself.

Perhaps it's better this way. The main series has too many villains, Null's arc makes a better secondary villain for Universe or mini's.
Yeah, I was going to edit my post to add that but you beat me to the punch. I've learned to be okay with that fact and actually started to like it. It doesn't make her any less impactful as a villain, or any less of a big bad. I still hope she is ultimately dealt with for good by the Mutanimals, though, even if they have to team up with the Turtles again to do it.

What's also interesting is what this tells us about events over in the main ongoing. This arc will be released during the late stage of the Triceraton invasion, so how did Raph and Alopex find the downtime to go investigate Null Industries? And what's their motivation? It sounds so akin to the recent dealings with the Pantheon that maybe something happens before the invasion is routed that makes them move Null up in the list of priorities. Hmm...
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote