View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 07:39 AM   #12
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Rumored from press/magazines or rumored from "my uncle works for Nintendo" school yard talk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Definitely from Uncle that works from Nintendo, by the time the GBC came out in Oct 1998 not only was the FW long dead, the Next Mutation had already been cancelled as well, TMNT was a dead property at the time.
Nah it was Tips & Tricks, I think. There was a number of Nintendo and third party games that were said to have supposed to get "DX" titles like Metroid II and at least one Castlevania but I don't even know if they were supposed to really happen.

Majesco republished TMNT IV and TF for Genesis in like 98 and Konami did do the same with the GB games at the time, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Granted, it was just the same game with no enhancements, but it's still something. 98-99 was also when Playmates did one last action figure re-release before going dormant again until 2003.

Admin of Turtlepedia. If you have any questions or problems, let me know!

Last edited by Ninjinister; 08-30-2020 at 07:51 AM.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote