View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:20 AM   #72
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
Yes, I have the update you speak of. It's very vague and doesn't mention Nickelodeon and basically says "can't talk about it now, maybe official release in future, not sure of dates, something something".

So not exactly the latest if what's been posted here is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelinSTL View Post
Hrmm. Besides what was vaguely mentioned in the last month email update, what confirmation is there that Nickelodeon picked this up?
Yeah while I dont doubt there might be some official involvement now, there hasnt been full disclosure of all the detail. Im sure part of it is an inability to share certain information however it does make one question how the involvement will change release times and I guess price? If I paid for the basic tier and there were going to be 500 books produced, now with the license holder involved I would think the book would have a larger number of books published, thus bringing the price down. Itll be a a little bothersome if I could get the same thing for $20 cheaper on Amazon with an official release.

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote