View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 10:24 PM   #26
mrmaczaps
Banned

I worked McDs as my first job for about a year at 16/17.

The grill is only supposed to hold like 9 quarter pound burgers and 12 lil burgers but I used to load that sucker up during busy hours. One of the managers on Friday's was a stoner and he used to throw in 2 dozen pies right before closing time and then him and a few of the other employees would sit in the restaurant and get high & eat them while I cleaned up. Wash all the utensils and clean the grills after making burgers and nuggets and fries to take home. He would always say "i got you for whatever you want to eat mike..." And I'd ask, you sure? So one night I tested him. Called some friends and decided we were all having burgers and fries... something like 20 burgers, four full bags of fries and all the nuggets i could fit in the fryers plus 2 dozen pies.... haha I got tired quickly of smelling like the fryer and onions. But my household never went without sweet and sour sauce in that time. Almost learn the cash, but the guy that was showing me how to work the til was also stealing from it so he got shitcanned... food was cheaper back then... 20 years ago... lol.

Also got almost all the happy meal toys then too... the good old days when all i had for bills was gas for the car, insurance and a $20 a month cell phone....

Edit: pizza isn't fast food unless its from one of the chains, even pizza hut... still only 15-20 minutes wait time for dine in, delivery always takes longer because the driver always seems high when he drops it off
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote