Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #42
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Sansa convicted him, Arya executed him.

What some of you consider "nothing" I consider actual character work.
The show started with the two of them as little girls hating each other for either not following the rules at all, or for following them too closely.

They've both grown, matured, and come into their own as women and I for one was pleased as freakin' punch to see them unite at the end of this season.
Yep. And they didn't even particularly like each other in season 1... now it's really full circle, and I love that Littlefinger's final contribution was sealing that rift.

Quote:
ZOMBIE DRAGON!
Is it? The Night King didn't raise him as a standard Wight, with his arm raising... he touched his head and rose him same as he does when he creates another actual White Walker. And they're not zombies.

Quote:
- Cersei isn't coming off that Throne willingly. It's literally the only thing she has left now that Jamie has abandoned her for the greater fight up north. So she's going to cling to it, and the kid she's carrying, as tightly as possible.

That kid isn't making it through the season. Either it'll be born normal, and will be killed by someone (Arya? Ellaria?), or born a dwarf like Tyrion and she'll kill it herself.
Just going off of the leaks from November...

Spoiler:
Literally the one thing that didn't come true in the spoilers leaked from November was that Cersei wakes up in a scene with bloody sheets and a miscarriage. That 100% of the rest of the spoilers all came true exactly as described, this makes me think this scene was cut from the finale, probably moved to the premiere of season 8.

Quote:
- We're going to get Clegane Bowl, where the Hound and the Mountain square off.
For sure. But I don't think it'll be as simple as the Hound killing his brother and that's that. The Mountain may even be redeemed.

Quote:
It's my hope that during this fight Littlefinger makes his way back into King's Landing.

Because let's face it, see what I did there, there's no way Arya is going to pass this opportunity up. She's the only Stark decent at deception, and if my memory is correct Cersei is the only one left on her list.
Yeah, Littlefinger is probably the only one left at this point there is much point in Arya face-querading as. That they have available to them.

Quote:
- Jon knocked up Dany.
For sure.

Quote:
They'll marry, regardless of the fact that she's his aunt, and then when she dies in battle he'll be kind of the 7 realms.
Probably no time to stop for a wedding in the midst of everything happening. I do definitely see her dying... in addition to everything else, there was the prophecy way back that she'll never actually sit on the throne.

Quote:
Sansa will be the Lady of Winterfell.
For sure. Unfortunately this means I don't see her being given much else to do in season 8.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote