View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 08:31 AM   #74
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I want this game to draw influence from the playmates toys like the original konami games did, I don't want to see 87 character models running around like we're seeing with Tifanny and the triceraton. I mean if we get mutagen man I want the toy version not the cartoon one, just like with Slash etc.

Counting the amazing reception this game has gotten I'm sure Viacom is taking notice and if sales are good we'll definitely get a sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
In terms of enemies so far we have Shredder, Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, Baxter, Chrome Dome, Foot, Rock Soldiers, Mousers, etc.

Hopefully Rat King, Leatherhead, Slash, Metalhead, Rahzar/Tokka are in this too, it really wouldn't be a complete TMNT game without all the old bosses to fight again.
I'd rather see new characters we haven't seen in beat em ups and of course sprinkle a few classics, but for example I don't want just the same bosses, skip rahzar/tokka for a sequel and give us Antrax and Scumbug. Mix it up. Chrome Dome is cool, we're obviously getting triceratons but there's so much more to pull from to rehash the same bosses that we've already beaten back in the 90s, give us new characters. If we get a sequel the others can come back, I don't want a new version of Turtles in Time, I want a sequel to Turtles in Time.

Slash should have his goofy 87 design. I hope they don't chicken out in using it.

Last edited by sdp; 01-17-2024 at 04:29 PM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote