View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 10:20 PM   #330
Mangex
New Recruit

Hi all, i signed in this forum since last year and i forget it when was trying to find a way to communicate with mersox, watching that here are some users from the openbor forum thinking that it sould be easier to talk about this game in a tmnt proper page meanwhile the other forum is in restoration and not all the topics are availables such the orignal one talking about this game.

Now, the point for my integration here is because the last year i was able to fully optimize the 1.1.2 version of the game with the purpose of to be playable in lower end consoles such Dreamcast, Psp, Wii and even Android.

I got partially succes because the complete intented game perfectly runs on the Wii and Android but extrangely it crash in the psp and to my amazement it works on the Dreamcast, obviously in this console the game was reduced with only the turtles as selectable characters and has some color issues, althought the Dreamcast port could be more playable with a reduced color palette but i does not try it yet.

Anyway, if someone knows or there is a way to contact mersox from here to him try the edited game and is his will to share it with all, incluiding the new ending april speech from her original dubber, it would be amazing.

Pd. if there is some problem or conflict about this i imediately erase the post. without questions.

Last edited by Mangex; 09-22-2021 at 10:28 PM.
Mangex is offline   Reply With Quote