View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 08:22 PM   #805
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Well, I was careful about stating that my feelings on the show hedged on the 2nd half, since I wasn't happy with many elements of the first half and how things played out would mean everything. I feel my complaints were sufficiently resolved. It plays a lot better as a whole work... splitting it where they did really left me with a bad impression. Fans are so on edge about the handling of these vintage properties because they are so frequently MISHANDLED, I don't think anyone's concerns from viewing only the 1st half were unreasonable. BUT... I'm glad that the worst-case outcomes did not come to pass and, after the 2nd half, I feel the show hit most of the checkboxes I had for what I wanted out of this spiritual continuation.

No spoilers in my impressions for now. I'll just leave it there!

As an aside, people really should not watch Clownfish. They are an outrage/drama channel and not worth your time. They exploit nerd rage for views and that's how they make their living. Life has too much negativity as it is, watch something else. Block their channel so it doesn't get recommended to you like I did.

Last edited by Zulithe; 12-03-2021 at 08:36 PM.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote