Thread: [eBay] Neca Mirage TMNT
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 01:22 PM   #18
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
BartAllen slandered me here so I just won't leave him feedback whatsoever.
Slandered you? LMAO. Okay!

You are ripping me off. Plain and simple.

Others are writing that in this thread and you dismiss them because it doesn't align with what you think. You're in the wrong with this.

And you know damn well what would happen if you left me negative feedback. I would just warn other sellers to not sell you their items. Like a number of other people you have bought items from.

I have now spoken to 20 ebayers who have all shared similar stories about how you will either demand partial or TOTAL refunds without returning items. You are a scam artist. You take advantage of the fact that buyers can't be left negative feedback, otherwise you would have been gone long ago. Everything I have written in this thread about you is the complete and total TRUTH.

Be aware of ***First of Two Latin Kings***. He will try his best to justify ripping you off if he buys an item from you.

Another thing: In the years you've been on eBay, you sure have been "SLANDERED" FAR, FAR more than ANY OTHER EBAYER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. Maybe the problem isn't everyone else. Maybe the problem is you... scratch that, the problem IS YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Palmer View Post
I see there's a great deal of consideration and personal reflection going on here.
Frankly, I don't think he has the capacity for self-introspection. He's too concerned with writing "suck it, losers" on a message board that I'm sure children visit. Disgraceful.

Last edited by BartAllen; 11-17-2017 at 01:31 PM.