View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 08:14 PM   #59
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
His wife, Tammie said they were in the middle of reconciling and things seemed to be looking up, but when she left for less than ten minutes he locked her out, went into the hotel bathroom and hung himself? It still does not add up. 'Looks like things are getting better, but what if it goes south again?' He psyches himself up and in a spur of the moment unnecessary panic he puts together a noose? I see comparisons to Robin Williams, a very approachable, warmhearted guy who on the surface had nothing bad going on and those closest to him had no idea he would do such a thing. The most giving, genuine and emotional of people are the one's that need to be watched.

He found his stepdaughter dead 13 months ago, it seems her death triggered a custody struggle between father and maternal grandparents and martial striff between them. It all seems to be rooted there.

Furthermore, I have seen interviews at just the mention of his older brother his eyes well up with tears. All of these motivational speaker videos and reaching out to fandom the way he did, it's almost like it was therapeutic for him and his way of trying to keep others for suffering from depression like him.

The routine behaviors of a person just pre-suicide is that they appear to be happy and more focused than the people around them are used to seeing.

The prevailing theory on that is that the "happiness" that other people perceive as "things looking up" is actually happiness on part of the suicider for finally having a resolution to whatever their long-term inner turmoil is.

And so by perception of Jason's wife "things looking up" might have looked like blue skies, but by perception of Jason, his enlightened attitude was most likely "I've made a decision and won't have to deal with this much longer" as a form of relief.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote