View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 12:57 AM   #8
Chris
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastforwarddregg View Post
When will the Ultimate Pizza creature and the other 2 punk frogs be out?
I think the next frog set is due August but I've seen a few people say they've found them now so I guess they're starting to trickle out.

According to their email updates Ultimate Pizza Monster is "Fall 2021"

Quote:
NECA announced the 4 pack of the Channel 6 crew, Wingnut w Screwloose (I knew those would be soon) and Groundchuck w Dirtbag (I wondered when they'd be). When do those come out
All of the new reveals are due August to October this year. The Channel Six pack will likely ship end July/early August.

Quote:
Also of both Playmates Tokka & Rahzar back in 1991 and the current Neca Tokka and Razhar figures, why have they been ones that have been hard to find within these 30 yrs?
Can't comment on Playmates but the NECA movie versions were made to order last year so they were never released in stores. If you were collecting the line at the time they were easier to get than most of the in store stuff but for new fans jumping on the line now they're much harder to come by.

Quote:
What do you project will be out within the next 2 years?
NECA teased animated Tokka & Razhar for next year, and a 3-Pack most are assuming will be the Neutrinos.

Usagi Yojimbo is a fan favourite but the rights aren't available at the moment as a series is being developed (I think by Netflix?) so the merchandise rights are tied up there.

Beyond that who knows. Random one offs like Cheeseburger Man I can't see happening but Tempestra, Lotus Blossom, human Baxter, yeah they all seem possible.

Red Sky seasons don't have the same level of nostalgia grab but if the line stays successful then it gives them a good opportunity to revisit some of the main characters and do some new major villains rather than one offs. So, maybe? It's hard to say as Dregg is (in the series) a bigger villain than Rat King, Leatherhead, etc but those characters are far more iconic for TMNT fans and were in the earlier episodes that far more people watched/remember.

Quote:
Will they make a Technodrome?
They've already hinted at the van and sewer lair. So if they do those and they sell well then I guess we could see the Technodrome happen. Likely not in the near future though as those other big items are likely to come first.

Quote:
of Movies, will they make Tatsu (Why they never had merchandise of him?), Keno, Chief Sterns, and Professor Jordan Perry? I doubt they'd make the Third movie figures as that movie didn't go over well with us fans and was one sequel too many.
Tatsu is an issue with likeness rights. The actor who played him doesn't want to give his likeness for the figure so they can't make him.

Keno was pretty much confirmed to be coming by the actor who played him I believe.

Third movie I can't see them going deep but I'm sure they'll do the Samurai Turtles. They were able to sell the Out of Their Shells figures, Samurai Turtles or even TNM Turtles should be easy sell compared with that!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote