View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 08:08 AM   #145
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
We all like tmnt, why can't we put aside our differences and just try to get along and be civil towards one another?
Its hard to be civil if this comic has gone to crap and with it divided the fanbase.
Humans always seek fights with the opposite, its in our nature sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillytmnt View Post
Mexiun took the words right out of my mouth. I simply dislike the ongoing series now because it’s BORING. Nothing significant or exciting ever happens. What has stood out in 20 issues that make you go wow and get excited for the next issue!?
This simply doesn’t feel like a TMNT comic and I started collecting this comic because I wanted to read a TMNT comic. I loved Tom Waltz’s run overall. I have no interest in reading a comic featuring a female Porky Pig, a punk rock turtle, and little furry creatures that wear pink ninja masks . My opinion on this book has nothing to do with politics! The current TMNT run is simply not a TMNT comic!
You're saying a 2 story arc about some random eel isn't interesting!? Or like 3 issues of Michaelangelo painting a wall isn't cool!?
Yeah i'm just so done with this comic... i ask myself this "If this was the TMNT run from issue 1, would it reach a 100 issues? Nope, maybe 50 before it gets cancelled".
And the politics yeah... i'm just done with writers cramming their useless hate and pettiness in comics and show their pointless political view in their writing... no one cares, we just want a fun story and action, but yeah everyone wants to 'be deep' these days.
Mexiun is offline   Reply With Quote