View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 06:22 AM   #16
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist

I'm with Bubbly here. There's a lot of good ones to choose from, and for different reasons.

-The Ancient One was good for finally developing Leo's rather angsty (but completely justified) behavior. And being a big Leo fan myself, I approve whole-heartily.
-Scion of the Shredder was perhaps the Season's big "s*it just got real" moment with the lair being destroyed and despite my issues with Karai's motivation for it, it did solidify her as a threat in Ch'rell's absence.
-Prodigal Son was good if only to see Leo reunite with his family and rightfully kick Karai's sorry a** for her stupid s*it.
-Insane in the Membrane as already mentioned finally gave us a sympathetic insight for Baxter and it's dark imagery didn't detract from that nor wasn't being dark for the sake of being dark.
-Adv. in Turtle Sitting/Good Genes arc was awesome because it dealt with a dilemma for the Turtles who'd normally go to the Turtle who would know how to solve the recent mutant outbreak but found himself a victim to it instead. Leaving them no choice but to confront the only one who not only was responsible for the outbreak itself, but also the one who could supply them with what was needed, Bishop.
DarkLightDragon is offline   Reply With Quote