View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 01:50 AM   #9
Wildcat
Foot Elite

I really hate that so much has become streaming exclusive. We’ve literally gone backwards in TV formats. Netflix makes sense and Amazon Prime but that’s about it. Maybe Disney+ is ok (I don’t have it though).

Now everyone thinks they’re worthy of having a streaming service when it’s just breaking apart franchises and new content that would have been widely available to anyone with a decent tv provider.

I know companies just want part of the success that Netflix started but I really believe it’ll balance out at some point and someone will figure out how to bundle things again or at least make them more practical. It’s ridiculous how many there are now.

I complained when Cartoon Network/Boomerang created a streaming service moved new Scooby content to it. They do eventually air reruns on TV but after like a year. Sorry but all those old cartoons are NOT worthy of a paid streaming service when they’ve been in reruns for decades upon decades.

They still show old cartoons on Boomerang so I don’t know what the point of their service is. Portability?