View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #13
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Okay, so maybe someone only recently noticed the repeats on Nicktoons and just got confused.

Leaving people where really? With the best option being those online sources that shall not be named? So Nick and the cable companies shoot themselves in the foot by even breaking up their cable packages and shows on different channels so they limit the viewership.

I miss when the regular Nick channel was more of a mix, including those shows that were still watchable by adults. They went the way Disney Channel was going in tone and just went downhill from there. Only cartoon (excluding preschool stuff early in the day) that really seems to be allowed to stay on Nick, and hog up quite a lot of airtime, is their golden child sponge. God forbid anyone prefer the cartoons they make but not have Nicktoons on their otherwise preferred cable package.

With cable starting to lose its footing a bit to other options (such as Sling, etc) you would THINK they would wise up and start offering customers a menu to just pick and choose the channels they want.
Unfortunately for services like Sling. Nicktoon is part of a package that comes with other channels you don't need. They don't have the option to just pay for one specific channel. When Nickelodeon moved those TMNT 2k12 episodes to NickToons. I had to pay 44.49 because it was combining the Sling Orange package with the Kids Extra package. And you would have to pay that every month. It wouldn't accept my prepaid credit card. so I had to use those Sling Giftcards to pay for it.