Thread: New CGI movie
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 01:01 AM   #1157
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
http://artbrendan.com/portfolio-item...ninja-turtles/

I know this style won't work for everyone but I adore it. Wish we could have seen Baron return to the franchise instesd of this.

I've always found the outsider aspect of tmnt interesting. Both from a biological perspective, like in "Sons of the Silent Age", or from a lonely, social aspect.

Seeing them mimic human culture is interesting and makes sense to me. They take the language, the entertainment, the culture...I think they'd wear articles of clothing, for protection, if nothing else.
I agree with you 100% on the outsider aspect. And absolutely, they should try to do their version of it (like, amalgams of what they THINK society is), wrongly, "a little off," in their spare time or when they're with April and/or Casey. It's extremely endearing... the whole trying to be a small part of a society that they know, deep down, they never can be a part of. It's sad. It's tragic.

But no. On the regular? Splinter would (and should) slap the f*** out of them if they came to their daily trainings wearing accessory crap. The buck would stop there. Immediately. In any kind of TMNT project that's not a farce or an all out comedy.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote