View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 06:29 AM   #31
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
There is little to no shipping in TMNT since the one canon pairing (April/Casey) is expected to happen in every series so not much thought comes to it.

Also TMNT has a lack of female characters, besides Karai and a few others, so there's not much pairings to go for. And people don't like giving the TMNT love interests in general.
Wrong: Heterosexist.

Quote:
Those people are shunned to the darkest corners of deviantart and tumblr. We don't want to acknowledge them.

I don't mind "furry" ships, I did like Raph's relationship with Ninjara in Archie, but I'm too keen on animalxanimal pairings...even if they are mutants.
Wrong: You do not speak for all of us.

Quote:
Well at least tumblr keeps them away from the forums, so I guess all is good.
Wrong: Gatekeepers like you keep the female fanbase on places like DeviantArt and Tumblr. I've heard from numerous women who say they avoid this board like the plague because they don't want to subject themselves to the impotent fanboy rage.

Quote:
I imagine most of those girls have never gotten into TMNT before and the Nick cartoon is their first exposure to it, so they assume the antics between the brothers and the Don/April thing is the norm for the franchise.
Wrong.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.

Last edited by plastroncafe; 09-09-2014 at 06:34 AM.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote