Thread: [eBay] Neca Mirage TMNT
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 06:15 PM   #14
BartAllen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntfannumerouno View Post
I'm not going to say a lot about this and I hope I don't get pm'd about this later.
If I do get pm'd they'll get deleted because I'm not involved this is just my opinion on the matter.

This is what you should have done.

But this is what you chose to do.

So you are clearly in the wrong, why can't you see that?
First of latin kings is a ripoff artist. Proof forthcoming. DO NOT SELL HIM ITEMS! HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!

And I have all the ludicrous messages you sent on ebay. You contradicted yourself numerous times. You're a liar.

Here is just a SAMPLING of the nonsense this guy has on his feedback:

Notice he has a trend of buying items and then claiming the item is either stolen or damaged in some way. He's a con artist.

Also tried to intimidate me by saying he is a Senior Member here and that I shouldn't even bother complaining about his obvious scamming of me.

I've been buying and selling on ebay for over 10 years and haven't had a FRACTION of the problems this guy has. He is the cause of all of his problems. Con artist. Buyers you're probably buying figures that were acquired dishonestly. Sellers, don't sell to this guy. He'll get you too.

I'm not responding to this thread anymore. I've said my bit. You people make up your own mind. Oh, and please check my feedback. I am a solid buyer and seller.

Last edited by BartAllen; 11-15-2017 at 07:15 PM.