View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 05:25 PM   #9
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Hey Bobby! This is GREAT!

I've got a couple of questions for you:

#1. Not to beat that poor departed horse, but any idea when we can expect the first reprint of TMNT Volume 3 from Image Comics?

#2. Will Kevin be doing an annual this year, and why have we had annuals ever other year instead of truly annual?

#3. Now that TMNT has crossed over with the biggest DC comic character, does IDW have any desire to approach any other big non-IDW franchises for potential future crossovers?

More as I think of 'em. Thank you for taking the time out of your duties to talk with us fans! It's always a pleasure!
1. I just looked at the publishing schedule and I'm not seeing Vol. 3 Image material, which is news to me. We do look to be continuing Tales and Archie. No clue as to why no Vol. 3, I'm disappointed if that's true. (it might not be, the publishing schedule changes frequently)

I'll see if I can get any more information on this next time I bump into the reprint guys.

2. The Annuals were intended to be annual, but the second one was delayed, well, a year! No plans for one this year, Kevin is busy working on a couple different original projects, outside of TMNT. (though we will still be getting covers, and now that he lives in San Diego, we are having more regular brainstorming sessions with him than ever)

3. Outside of Usagi Yojimbo, which is my favorite comic of all time, I personally usually have no taste for crossovers, so I'm not pushing for any. That being said, i've been pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed both Ghostbusters and Batman. And they've been financial successes, so I'm sure we'll see more in the coming years. Those deals are always hard to figure out though, so it's hard to say when and what and if we'll see another crossover.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote