View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 09:16 PM   #104
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthknuxward View Post
Thing is, she has never disliked me chasing her. She loves it. Because to her, it's a game. It's not normal to do. I've always thought of her feelings first, but she also should think of mine sometimes. I don't see it as a prize or as a battle. She's now saying that she would date me now that I've left. Thing with her, is that she only got annoyed with me when I called her out for her bullshi*t. Like Leo said with his friend, it all comes down to looks with her.

As you've said, you've only ever been rejected once and have more often times been the rejecter. I have never done any of the above things you mentioned to her. Nor has she ever said or even implied that she disliked what I was doing. She loved it, because every other guy she's gone out with is an asshole, whereas I'm more of a romantic. Hell, even her friends still want me to date her, for both my sake and hers.
Not trying to imply you ever did those things to her. That is simply what I experienced and your situation struck a personal nerve with me.

This particular person might like being chased after, but I assure you most will not.