View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #11
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Hey snake, good idea for a thread because I'm huge into Marvel Legends these days

I have all of the 2014 Spidey and Captain America Legends. So yes, I have Toxin and Carnage They weren't that easy to track down since I will only pay retail prices. Took a lot of searching. So congrats on getting Toxin, he's not easy to find.

As for older figures, I have all of the Puck series except Emma (Wolverine, Sabretooth, Cyclops) and all of the Rocket Racoon series except for Scarlet Spidey, which I didn't care for and you don't need him for the BAF anyway (Wrecker, Jean Grey, Black Panther, Modern Hawkeye), both Iron Monger series (Classic IM, Comic Iron Patriot, Heroic Age, mark 42, Ultron and IM3 Iron Patriot)... outside of these, I have a spotty selection of older stuff including Terrax series Thor (he's awesome!!). Another one of my favorites, which I've mentioned before in a different thread, is Astonishing Wolverine from the Apocalypse series

http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...ll-special.jpg

I also ordered all 6 of the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy figures. Here are the amazon links if anyone is interested:

Rocket
Nova
Gamora
Star-Lord
Galaxy Iron Man
Drax

If you get them all you'll have all the build-a-figure parts and can build the 7th figure, Groot (see spoiler tag):

You can also get all 6 figures at BBTS, the price is a little less than amazon, but you have to pay shipping there so the final price is probably higher by $10 or more.

No idea if there will be supply issues with the GotG figures like there has been with Spidey/Cap... but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Better to pre-order when possible!

So yeah, it's a great time to be into Marvel Legends, the only downside is prices have gone up A LOT and it takes more work to find good deals. Starting to become challenging to find new figures for under $20 -- though it's still possible in some cases.

Lastly, check out http://marvellegends.net/ which is a great site if you want to see pics/info for upcoming as well as past Marvel Legends waves (there's A LOT of them dating back to the Toy Biz period)
I really wanted that Nova when he was revealed at TF. But he'll probably be as hard to find as a CAWS Black Widow.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote