View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 10:26 PM   #19
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
Dude that sounds great! I think you were able to pull off the NES sound quite well, and also the tune is pretty catchy - I listened to it four times in a row already! Thanks for being on board. Also I'm not sure but I don't remember hearing about the TMNT4 inspired album before. Have a link?
Sweet, thanks, glad you like it! I haven't played your demo yet but if any sections of that are ones you'd like to have original music for, let me know. Being familiar with each level will give me a good idea on how to score them. & if that track I was working on fits in anywhere, that too can be used (once completed, that is). As for that other project I mentioned, I never put it out. I didn't use SNES sounds for it (just vaguely similar stuff) which made me sorta self conscious about the overall presentation. I put it aside in the hopes I'd one day be able to match it to the SNES port, but I've yet to. If I could find out what kinda keyboard was used on TiT & Sunset Riders, I'd make soundfonts or VST's out of them & replace what's there now. At any rate, the songs are decent enough to share with you, if nothing else, so I'll shoot you a link to that in a PM, as well as some voice clips I have from the 1987 series.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote