View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 12:27 AM   #27
Wildcat
Foot Elite

I saw H’18 and Kills over the last few days. I enjoyed both but I’ve honestly never been that into this franchise. I saw H20 in theaters but really don’t remember it and I’m not sure I’ve seen the original.

I’d like to go through all of them to see which way I like better. Sequels or Retcon. Wanna see Rob Zombies too. I’m thinking I’ll prefer the sequel way since I like long continuity.

I agree with Leo656. I would much prefer they do NOT acknowledge the pandemic. It’s way too soon to be making movies about it but aside from that it’s just really going to date the movie. In a bad way.

It’s weird because it crossed my mind while watching and before reading that. They would have never introduced a virus problem if it didn’t happen. It has nothing to with any movie monster’s universe. It’s not clever.

I don’t care if it’s a realistic element. Nobody considers it normal and you should not write it into your movie when it otherwise would not have been there.

I’m aware certain things include it as a story element like 4400. This is an extremely rare case it actually fits since it’s about people that time travel to 2021 and how the world has changed. I saw the first episode.