View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 11:47 AM   #36
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
You really do take lovely photos.
Thank you! Your kind words are much appreciated.

Now then, I've got a Sewer Update: I went back to the thrift shop, and hit the jackpot!

First up, a few more skate ramps (not pictured so's I can accommodate the ten-photos-per-post rule) and some weird tiki mask thing, not particularly exciting but potentially useful as a prop in Mikey's room:

Next, a giant friggin' race track, also not exactly thrilling, and I probably would have opted not to spend five bucks on it if I'd had a clearer sense of what it was (it was all wrapped up in a baggie; I thought maybe there would be other parts besides the track, but no luck), but I might incorporate a few pieces into the sewer setup:

More relevant to the sewer project is this goofy but charming Fisher Price tower:

And best of all, for a whopping four dollars I nabbed all of the following (as well as the skate ramps and tiki item at the start of this post):

Bigass skate pool!

Mysterious Hot Wheels thing! It's about as random and nonsensical as can be, but the basketball hoop alone makes it worth the four dollars.

Man... the scale of this thing is getting out of hand. Also, the more cool items I find, the steeper the burden of accountability; I kinda feel like I can't back out now.

I just hope I don't screw it all up once I start trying to paint!