View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 06:49 PM   #80
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I don't think it will deviate from it considering the future we saw is 19 years from now. No matter what happens, Any event or incident, 19 years from now it will be that future.
... I'm sorry, what? This is a contradiction in your logic and a blatant one at that. If something as extreme as the earth getting blown up or as simple as any of the characters shown died in between now and then, then obviously that future doesn't come to pass.

And why the hell do you think 19 years is a relevant amount of time? If anything happened that would alter the course I don't see why it would matter if it was 19 years into the future, 19000 years into the future or 19 hours into the future.

It just seems like you were so pleased by seeing this particular future that your mind simply can't accept the possibility that it won't come to pass, that it creates these bizarre contradictory non-arguments that build on nothing more than your cozy feelings.

You haven't backed up your claims with anything. Not the established rules of this fictional universe or even basic logic, if anything it just contradicts what we know.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote