View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 09:17 AM   #15
Patraw
Stone Warrior

Ectocooler/GK: Thanks for the comments about Chuck. I'm pretty happy with how he came out, although the skull definitely could be better (I was kind of going for an ancient Incan/Mayan rock look). There's some bandaged areas, like the back, and upper arms, that could have been sculpted better as well. He's a character I've wanted to do forever and finally got around to.

Mutated Turtle: Try using a free photo service, I recommend Photobucket. Once you upload a picture there, you'll find links underneath the images that you can copy and paste into forum threads--that's all there really is to it.

Alternatively, if you've already got images uploaded somewhere, all you need to do is click on the little photo icon when you post a message here (it looks like a little square with a mountain and sun inside it), type your link in there, hit "ok", and the forum will do the work for you, putting the right tags on your image address.

I hope more people will start posting customs in this thread---it's kind of lame if I'm the only one doing it.