Thread: New CGI movie
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 11:26 PM   #882
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Ok I have not seen FW in its entirety since I guess I was kid. I honestly do not remember how it ended.

I don’t have all the DVDs. Just to season 4. I should probably get them but thought it’d get Blu Rays or a Special Edition by now. Seems the whole series is on YouTube so I’d like to watch it in case it’s removed. At least the final season.

Anyway it’s a solid cartoon even though some stuff is silly. By the time it ended it was pretty well rounded from what I can tell. It’s not nostalgia goggles either. I have not seen it years and I don’t remember half of it, like at all.

I’m sure some kind of follow up can be made that old and new fans can appreciate. TMNT already appeals to kids. I’m sure it would be portrayed so anyone can watch it and not need 10 seasons to understand it.

A lot of the FW elements were in the 2012 cartoon so newer fans are familiar with it and where it comes from. I’ve never seen Transformers G1 but I understand the history.