Thread: [Fanfic] TMNTxPokemon Crossover
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 04:20 AM   #3
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yabuturtle View Post
Pretty good stuff! I'd totally make more!
thank you .

Part 2:

The interdimensional portal opened and Karaii and Napoleon went through it. As they arrived they wondered themselfes how they could manage to kidnap the rodent without much effort.

"Napoleon i think i know how we are going to get this rat. I will cause mischief in town with my pokemon then i will give you a sign when they appear and then you sneak into their lair and kidnap Splinter." she said, Napoleon nodding in agreement.

"Alrighty, just make sure they're really gone, i don't want to face those four shellbags all alone."

"Don't worry, now make yourself ready while i do the damage..." Karaii took one pokeball in her hand and released the monster in it.

"Go on Blaziken, fire up this dull town!"

It nodded and began to jump high in the air and used his flamethrower attack to burn up a few houses and grocery shops. The panicked people spread all over the street, screaming in terror of the sudden fire. Blaziken turned around to Karaii who gave her okay for it to continue it's blazing rage.

Karaii followed her pokemon closely, laughing all the way through the city. This should lure these Shellbags out for sure...

Meanwhile in the Turtles Lair:

All 4 Turtles were watching the latest news report as suddenly the reporter began to scream in panic. Flames covered the screen and then it went black.

"What was that`?" Leonardo asked scratching his head.

"I don't know but we better investigate!" added Raphael.

"This sounds like a trap for me dudes, i got a bad feeling with this..."

"We will see, in the meanwhile we better get a move on!!!!! Turtle Power!!!" the leader screamed dramatically and went out the sewers followed by his loyal brothers.

Master Splinter was also not sure if this was a trap or not. He would do the thing he always did when something like that happens. Meditating!

Meanwhile outside the lair:

Karaii saw the upcoming of the Turtles and gave Napoleon a sign. Said boy nodded and jumped into the sewers walking straight up to the Turtles lair.
As he carefully entered the lair he was impressed on how comfy this place looked.

"Sure a cool place to hang out!" he muttered and made his way through the rooms quickly until he found the meditating Splinter. He put out a small gun and fired it on the focused rodent. It generated a magnetic ribbon that tied Splinter up very tight so that he can't escape.

"Surprise old dude, don't worry, i won't hurt you a bit. You and i will just make a little trip to the Technodrome ~" Napoleon said with a smile on his face patting Splinters head.

He contacted Karaii on her pager about the success of their mission and jumped out of the lair with Splinter in tow.

"You won't get away with this...my pupils will get you and defeat you once more!" Splinter said slightly irritated by the sudden ambush in the middle of his meditation.

"Oh shut up old rat, you're rather annoying for such a cool looking dude you know?"

"How do you even know where our lair was?"

"Heh, you really think i will tell you? Psshhhhhh, it would make no difference in telling you anyway. Besides this is just a kids cartoon so the little dudes out there won't even ask why or how this could happen. Duh..."

Outside again:

Napoleon was closing up to Karaii and both met at their promised meeting spot.

The Turtles were busy fighting the flames and halway decently holding up their status quo as Karaii started to laugh out loud giving in her and Napoleons presence.

"Listen up you mangy Ninja Turtle scum! We have your master Splinter and won't let him go until you beat us in a little game back in the Technodrome...here is a card to our current location and the rules are also on this little paper piece. Read it carefully and wait not too long or else your beloved master is nothing more then rat-soup ~" Karaii said, crossing her arms, an evil sneer on her face. Napoleon chimed in and hold up Splinter in a mocking sense.

"Yeah better hurry up and met with us and the others. We will have a blast, i promise you guys!"

"The message is clear, we will await you in the next hours. As little curtesy we will allow you to prepare yourself for the upcoming battle so better be grateful and use this time wisely." she said, recalling back her Blaziken and together with Napoleon and Splinter vanished into a suddenly appearing portal.

"Oh man, this trick was so old and we fell for it."

"Yeah bummer. Can you believe that? How were they even able to found our lair?" Michelangelo asked confused.

No one of the green guys could think about a possible way for Shredder and co. knowing about their hideout.

"No matter that now guys. We have to rescue Master Splinter asap! He counts on us and we won't disappoint him!!!"

So they went back to their lair after putting out the fires in town and began to prepair for their newest adventure.

to be continued.

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote