View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 09:17 PM   #482
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricN View Post
Then I'm calling bull.

This show already has two henchman with a decent amount of intelligence, and there's still a good amount of humor. They have taken the roles of bebop and rocksteady.

Adding bebop and rocksteady with their lack of intelligence and ability to always get in the way would make this show worse. Because this shredders not going to have patience for them and would be completely out of character for him to put up with them.

They need to be different than the 80s toon. Something needs to happen to fishface/rahzar, or bebop/rocksteady need to have a different plot, unless they're all 4 going to be henchman, which may also work
Agreed.

I would find it very hard to believe if Shredder put up with the same type of Bebop and Rocksteady that we got in the 80's cartoon, as this Shredder doesn't tolerate failure.

I don't know why people want an exact copy-paste of everything 80's, but I swear, it's like they aren't happy unless something directly duplicates their childhood nostalgia. I might have some childhood nostalgia, but I have an open mind too, and I'm glad this show doesn't try to be some crappy 80's reboot.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote