View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 02:44 PM   #20
Moomintroll
Stone Warrior

Well, if since I don't really have an on-line persona made up, I think my character is there already. So here is her story:

Her name will be Ramashandra, and she is a 28 year old biochemist who, upon learning of the turtle's existence became obsessed with their physiology and overall phenomena, she does not particularly have anything against TMNT, but her desire to expand her knowledge comes above anything else and she is willing to have them be killed if it means she can get her hands on their body and be able to study it. Such ambitions brought her towards no other but Shredder him self, who promised her access to all kinds of studies as well as the turtles in exchange for her superior science knowledge and skills.
After a while, she become more and more troubled by the kind of things he has her make, however, she also develops feelings for him, though she'd never tell, no idea if he knows or not, and that, as well as her quest for the turtles, is what is keeping her working for the foot clan.

P.S. She looks like the avatar pic

Peter Parker to Mary Jane, Spiderman
Moomintroll is offline   Reply With Quote