View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 04:16 PM   #321
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I just thought of another old-school wrestler who probably would've pulled off voicing the Finger well. I know bubblyturtle (I think) mentioned Macho Man Randy Savage, if he was still around, but I don't think he would work well there. He's never come across as nutty to me. Nash either and I only mentioned him since he was Super Shredder in movie 2. But, anyway, I think one of the perfect old-school wrestlers to voice the Finger could've been...

*drumroll*

Rowdy Roddy Piper!! Seriously!! His character was always insane!! I could so picture him voicing the character and talking to the shrunken head. He's the sole reason why Wrestlemania VI (from 1990) is my favorite Wrestlemania where he was talking to both sides of his personality (Black/white). lol Oh and that thing he did for that Halloween special back in like the mid 80s!

Here it is, Piper dealing with trick-or-treaters...please watch it.

Tell me he wouldn't have been perfect as "The Finger".

Oh and for those who are into old WWF stuff, the girl with the gold dress is a young Stephanie McMahon.
That was an awesome video, SSJup. I agree that Piper would have been awesome, too, and that he'd make a great character on TMNT because he was insane sometimes. Oh, and my name is BubblyShell not BubblyTurtle, but it's okay. You can call me Shell for short if you want. I really hope that this opens the door for more wrestlers to possibly make cameos in the show because I can think of quite a few who would be good at it.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote